TribesforGOOD is on mission to inspire a generation who wants to support and work with social impact businesses. We bridge the talent gap faced by social change organizations in India by connecting them to an international talent pool of students, millennials and early retirees.
Since it’s launch in 2017, we have been able to reach 1000 participants in 10 countries. Our participants and contributors are leading New York Times Best selling authors, individuals from top corporates like Goldman Sachs, digital nomads and university students.
The unpaid internship is open to anyone, but ideal for a full-time graduate student who can commit 10 hours per week to help research, develop and edit content for upcoming blog posts published on the website. The work can be performed remotely from any location.
The ideal profile of the student intern:
• Full-time graduate student who is studying business, policy, economics, international relations, social entrepreneurship/non-profits or related subject with a strong interest to work in social enterprise space
• The ideal intern will have both an academic knowledge of social innovation/enterpreneurship
• Strong research, writing and editing skills are required;
• Knowledge of and familiarity with social media required;
• Fluency in written and spoken English is required