WHO WE ARE
We are magazine with amazing contributors from writers, scientist, director of companies to head of UN organisation, Institutes, NGO and research center
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a passionate person, with big love for the environment as much as we do!
This role will provide the opportunity to conceptualize, design, create and see finished projects in action.
This internship will be working in tandem with the editorial and Social Media and Marking team.
Aim: create animations that shakes and engage people.
Focus:global issues like plastic pollution, gender equality and sustainable solutions.
- Create animations for articles, mobile and web platforms
- Work with the communication and editorial team to create effective campaign
- Conceptualize and execute animated videos to be used on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
- Potential employment opportunities post-internship
- Gain first hand experience in launching an impact focused business
- Take a deep dive into sustainable world and it's leadership
- Computer Animation or similar major, or extracurricular work in animation
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- Time management and ability to complete a project from start to finish
-> Time to shape the world with us. Email us asap!
RECRUITERS NOTE: No recruitment agent will be considered